-RV and Trailer Service-
Our Service Department Offers State of the Art Technology
- Accommodations for Motor Homes or Buses up to 45' long
- 12 Bay Service Department
- Service Manager that was a technician and knows your unit as they should
- Service and repair on ALL types of RVs
- ASE, Master ASE, RVIA or Master RVIA certified factory-trained technicians
- 3,000 square foot, fully stocked parts and accessories department
- PA State Inspection station for ALL motorhomes, towables, and passenger vehicles
- Trailer and Motor Home Chassis Repair, including Laser Alignment on Towables
- Body Work including fiberglass, metal, and plastic body refinishing
- Customized Additions or repairs. If it's possible we can do it!
- Towing Setup, including installation of all types of hitches
- Custom metal work by certified welders
- Warranty Service, yes, even if you didn't buy your RV from us!
- Insurance Repair Work
Scott Cline, Service Manager is RVIA Certified and Factory Trained, and has over 13 years of RV Technician Experience. He knows the ins and outs of the RV Service Industry and will make sure your job is completed properly, and efficiently.
Our staff of trained, knowledgeable Service Writers understand your maintenance needs, and what your investment needs to work properly! Call today and speak with Jonathan Berkley, Jason Nicol, or Shayne Frebert for your service needs!
We have a full service warranty department as well! We never turn away a customer in need, regardless of whether they bought from us or not. Call Karen Souders today for any of your RV Warranty needs!
Keystone RV MEGA Center is now proud to offer a full line of AMSOIL lubricants!Camping season has begun! Make sure your camper is in tip-top shape before you get out on the open road!We have Travel Trailer, Fifth Wheel, Pop Up, and Motor Home Specials! We also are now offering a State of the Art Laser Alignment Check!
Keystone RV Center is proud to announce that we honor the following Warranties regardless of where you purchased your RV. This is another Keystone Advantage to our customers. If we did not earn your business the first time, give us a chance to earn your business every time. Service after the sale and educated happy customers is our goal. It is our job to help you understand and properly use your camper so you too can relax, rejuvenate, and reconnect with your family. Call Karen Souders in our warranty department today! 1-800-232-3279
All American, Salem, Sandpiper, Sierra, Wildwood, Work & Play, Cardinal, Americana, Georgetown, Reflection, Spinnaker, Windsong, Cargo Mate, Cherokee, Cedar Creek, Flagstaff, Freedom, Rockwood, Roo, Rhino, Shamrock, Lexington, Sunseeker, Forester, Wildcat, Tsunami, etc.
Alpine, Big Sky, Challenger, Copper Canyon, Cougar, Energy, Everest, Fuzion, Hideout, Hornet, Laredo, Montana, Mountaineer, Outback, Passport, Raptor, Springdale, Sprinter, Summerland, Sydney, VR1, XLite, etc
Jay Series, Jay Feather, White Hawk, Jay Flight, Eagle, Designer, Pinnacle, Greyhawk, Melbourne, Seneca, Octane, Recon, etc
Tribute, Inspire, Allure, Intrigue, Magna, Affinity, Rhapsody, Prevost
Holiday Rambler, Beaver, Safari, Monoco, McKenzie, Royale, Roadmaster
Popular, Versatile, Adventurous, Agile, etc.
Four Winds – THOR – Dutchmen
Hurricane, Magellan, Windsport, Fun Mover, Chateau, Dutchmen, Fourwinds, Sprinter, Mandalay, Aerolite, Colorado, Adirondack, Cub, ECO, Denali, Grand Junction, Kodiak, Monte Vista, North Shore, Ntense, Tundra, Victory Lane, Wildthing, Zoom, Winners Circle, etc.
Chalet Truck Campers, Chalet RV A-Frame Pop Up Trailers
RV Appliance Warranty Repairs
Our Service Dept. also Warranties the following RV appliances/components:
Onan Generators, Generac Generators, Coleman AC Units, Dometic AC Units & Refrigerators, Norcold Refrigerators, Dexter, Suburban, A&E, Workhorse,
We also handle extended warranties from:
Protective, Extra Ride, Good Sam, Easy Care