-RV and Trailer Rentals-
We Rent Family Fun!
Be sure to include your name, email, and telephone number when contacting regarding booking a rental!
- Renter (Customer) must possess a valid driver’s license and be at least 25 years of age.
- Any/all additional drivers must also present a valid driver’s license and be at least 25 years of age.
- Proof of insurance must be provided on all authorized drivers.
- Required in advance.
- Credited towards rental fee.
- Non-refundable but is transferable up to one year of original reservation date. Cancellations made less than 10 days to date of departure are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If unit is prepped, cleaned and de-winterized and you cancel within 24 hours of pick-up, you will be responsible for those fees.
- Three night minimum rental requirement to reserve a unit.
- Due at check-out in addition to rental fees.
- $650.00 Travel Trailers
- $850.00 Class C Motor Homes
- The deposit is appropriately refunded after rental unit is returned as it was delivered to the customer and a thorough inspection of the rental unit is performed.
- Any negligent damage done to rental unit that is not covered by insurance is responsibility of renter and will be deducted from damage deposit accordingly. Renter is also responsible for ALL insurance deductables.
- ALL APPLICABLE CHARGES WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM THE DAMAGE DEPOSIT
Customer/any drivers are responsible for all damage or loss caused to others. You may check with your auto insurance and then give the Rental Manager your Insurance Agent and phone number. The rental manager will get necessary forms completed. (Please note that some auto insurances will not cover RV rentals.) OR you must purchase MBA Choice for $17/ day, in which you are being added to the dealers rental insurance policy for PA state statutory limits of liability 15/30/5. The limits of liability insurance provided are at least the minimum limits required by any applicable compulsory or financial responsibility law. Comprehensive and Collision coverage is provided for the motor vehicle, dealer's Rental Insurance deductible applies.
In addition, it is recommended that you purchase Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) ($9.95 USD per day). SLI is additional liability insurance over the state statutory limit. SLI provides you with up to $1,000,000 total excess liability insurance for damage to other persons or other property.
Personal Accident/Personal Effects Insurance ($4.95 USD per day)
Accidental Death provides 24 hour accident protection to the primary renter and their immediate family traveling for a death while traveling during the entire period of the Rental Agreement. Passengers are protected only while in, boarding or alighting from designated vehicle.
Personal Effects Coverage provides limited coverage for your personal belongings from loss or damage caused by theft, damage, or accident to your rental car. Personal Effect Coverage provides reimbursement for the actual cash value of the items subject to certain maximum, deductibles, limitations and exclusions.
- Damage to the Vehicle is covered by MBA Choice, with a deductible per occurrence for which amount you are responsible.
- Auto liability insurance is part of MBA Choice, and provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage caused by you to third persons with limits no higher than the minimum levels prescribed by the financial responsibility laws of the State whose laws apply to the damage or loss. MBA Choice covers medical payments, or PIP, no-fault and statutory limits for uninsured and under-insured motorist coverage. Coverage is void if you violate the terms of this Agreement or if you fail to cooperate in any loss investigation conducted by us, or the insurer. Allowing an unauthorized driver to operate the Vehicle terminates MBA Choice.
- You are responsible for all damage to the Vehicle and damage or injury you cause to third parties that is excluded by the MBA Choice policy, or that is in excess of MBA Choice policy limits.
RV Condition at Time of Pickup
- Full Gasoline tank in Class C Motor
- Full Propane tank
- Empty Gray and Black tank
- Interior and exterior are clean.
RV Return Policy:
- Rental units must be returned as scheduled
- Unauthorized extensions will be charged at twice the unit’s equivalent daily rate for each day or portion thereof that the unit is returned after the scheduled time. Rental days are based on number of nights out.
- Check-in is between 9am and 2pm MONDAY--SATURDAY. No evening or Sunday drop- offs.
- The rental must be returned in the same conditions listed at time of pickup, (gas tank full, LP tank full, holding tanks empty, clean interior and exterior, free of damages). Any accrued fees will be assessed and charged against the damage deposit as follows:
- Cleaning Charges: Interior $130.00 / Exterior $130.00
- Dump and Rinse Holding Tanks: $50.00
- Pet Odors: $500.00
- Smoke Odors: $250.00
- LP Refill: $3.25/gallon
- Fuel Refill: $20.00 refueling fee plus cost of fuel
VIP Convenience Package
- Purchased before check out
- Covers dump and rinse of gray and black tank, interior and exterior cleaning, and propane fill. Excessive cleaning, due to more than normal use, will be charged an additional $130 Interior and/or $130 Exterior charge.
- Customer is still responsible for fuel tank fill and any/all damages incurred.
- 2 week or longer rentals get this package FREE and unlimited generator hours!!
- Those not wishing to purchase the convenience package will be responsible for returning the unit as listed in the RV Return Policy and for fees assessed accordingly.
- 100 FREE miles per night unit is rented.
- $0.30 per mile over limit.
- Excess mileage fee will be deducted from damage deposit.
- 6 FREE generator hours allowance per night.
- $2.00 per each additional excess hour.
- Excess usage will be deducted from the damage deposit.
Smoking & Pets
- Are not permitted in rental units
- Any odor in returned rental unit will result in additional fees. Please refer to RV Return Policy for applicable fees.
- Towing is available for $25 a day.
- Customers are able to rent a Bicycle Rack for $25.
Delivery & Set-Up
- Available for $3/mile roundtrip.
- Set up and Pick-up are FREE.!
Rental units may NEVER be driven to Mexico.
Rental Fees &Taxes
- Rental fees, damage deposit, insurance if needed and taxes must be paid before departure
- Customer is responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Customer is responsible for all tolls, tickets, moving violations while in possession of rental unit.
- Repairs under $100 should be completed and paid for by the renter
- Repairs over $100 must have prior authorization from Keystone RV Center.
- Please save and submit all receipts for repairs when you return the rental unit.
Customer agrees not to drive in a careless or negligent manner, nor drive while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, nor permit operation of the vehicle by any person except those signed to the agreement. Customer further agrees not to use, or permit use of the rental for unlawful purposes. Customer will hold Lessor harmless from any and all fines, forfeitures and penalties incurred during the rental period caused directly or indirectly by negligence, misuse or carelessness. Customer further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Lessor from and against any and all claims for loss of, or damage to property, or injury to persons, including death, resulting from the use, operation or possession of the rented unit. Keystone RV Center is not responsible for any of the customer’s property that may become lost or damaged during the rental period/process; especially items left in RV or travel trailer.
Unless prohibited by law, you release us from any liability for consequential, special or punitive damages in connection with this rental or the reservation of a vehicle.
Keystone RV Center reserves the right to substitute another unit if at time of departure the unit reserved is unavailable.
Renter must be present at check-out and complete a brief orientation on the RV. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Rented Unit will not drive like your personal vehicle
Safety & Seating
- Customer understands that the number of passengers who may lawfully travel in a motor home is limited to the number of seatbelted seats in the motor home. Customer agrees to abide by that limit.
- Customer agrees to follow law required for child seats.
- Customer is responsible for acquiring the information of the law and following the law.
- Keystone RV Center is not responsible for Customer knowledge or action.