Jayco Eagle HT Fifth Wheel RVs For Sale
If you're looking for any entry-level fifth wheel, take a look at the Eagle HT by Jayco! Don't let entry-level fool you though, as these models are packed with amenities, such as GE appliances and Jayco's 4 Star Handling Package!
Each fifth wheel is constructed with a 5" Magnum Truss roof system for maximum durability, and the Climate Shield zero-degree tested weather protection included means you can plan to camp all year long! The MORryde CRE-3000 rubberized suspension will provide smooth towing from home to camp, and the electric auto-leveling makes setting up easier than ever. You will always feel at home with residential vinyl flooring throughout, blackout roller shades, a residential style glass shower door, and handcrafted and glazed door/drawer fronts!
Whether you're in the market for a couple's trailer or a bunkhouse model, there's a Jayco Eagle HT fifth wheel for you!
Eagle HT 25RUC
Jayco Eagle HT fifth wheel 25RUC highlights: U-Shaped Dinette Full Bath Dual ... more about Eagle HT 25RUC
Sleeps 4 Slides 1 Tire Size 17" Furnace BTU 35000 btu Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type GE 12V Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Shower Size 30" x 36" Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Type On Demand AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 39" 4K Ultra LED HD Smart TV Awning Info 16' Electric w/Integrated LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 50 amp
Eagle HT 26REC
Jayco Eagle HT fifth wheel 26REC highlights: Walk-In Pantry Table and Chairs ... more about Eagle HT 26REC
Sleeps 2 Slides 1 Length 29 ft 5 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 13 ft Hitch Weight 1615 lbs GVWR 9750 lbs Dry Weight 8055 lbs Cargo Capacity 1695 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 52 gals Grey Water Capacity 82 gals Black Water Capacity 45 gals Tire Size ST225/75R15E Furnace BTU 35000 btu Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type GE 12V Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Shower Size 30" x 36" Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Type On Demand AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 39" 4K Ultra LED HD Smart TV Awning Info 19' Electric w/Integrated LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 50 amp
Eagle HT 29DDB
Jayco Eagle HT fifth wheel 29DDB highlights: Exterior Jayport Theater Seat ... more about Eagle HT 29DDB
Sleeps 8 Slides 1 Tire Size 17" Furnace BTU 35000 btu Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type GE 12V Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Shower Size 30" x 36" LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Type On Demand AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 39" 4K Ultra LED HD Smart TV Awning Info Electric w/Integrated LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 50 amp
Eagle HT 29RLC
Jayco Eagle HT fifth wheel 29RLC highlights: Kitchen Island Theater Seat Queen ... more about Eagle HT 29RLC
Sleeps 4 Slides 2 Tire Size 17" Furnace BTU 35000 btu Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type GE 12V Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Shower Size 30" x 36" Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 30 lbs Water Heater Type On Demand AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 39" 4K Ultra LED HD Smart TV Awning Info 15' Electric w/Integrated LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 50 amp
Eagle HT Features:
Standard Features (2024)
- 1.5 in. fresh water drain valve
- 5 in. Magnum Truss™ Roof System with limited lifetime warranty
- 50-amp detachable power cord
- Auto-grade vinyl graphics
- Automotive style painted front cap with max turn radius (painted on select models)
- Black tank flush
- Climate Shield™ zero-degree tested weather protection:
- Fully enclosed and heated underbelly (ducted)
- 35,000 BTU furnace
- Double layer fiberglass batt insulation in ceiling and floor
- Double sided radiant barrier insulation (roof, floor and behind cap)
- PEX plumbing
- Commercial grade rubber flooring in pass through area
- Digital TV antenna with WiFi prep
- Dual 30 lb. LP bottles
- Dual channel exterior speaker
- Factory installed roof ladder
- HELIX Cooling System™ (industry exclusive):
- Jayco exclusive insulated dual duct design
- Directional and closeable A/C vents
- Larger return air vents with user accessible filters
- Independent satellite and cable hookups
- LED exterior lighting package
- LP quick connect for gas griddle (next to JayPort)
- Metal slam latch baggage doors
- Nautilus 2.5 water connections
- Nitrogen filled undermount spare tire (15 in.)
- Quick connect water connections (door side hot/cold and off door side cold only)
- Slide topper/awning prep
- Stronghold VBL™ walls (laminated sidewalls, rear walls and slide out walls)
- 2 piece high gloss bathroom surround
- 5/8 in. tongue-and-groove plywood flooring
- 75 lb. full extension drawer guides
- Bathroom skylight
- Bedroom TV prep
- C.P.A.P. prepped bedroom
- Extra 120V power outlets in kitchen and slide rooms (where applicable)
- Gas strutted under bed storage
- Handcrafted and glazed door/drawer fronts (new sizes)
- Inverter pre-wire (multiple locations) ((7) 110 outlets) (6 USBs 12V)
- LED light switches and motion activated (throughout interior)
- Matte black kitchen faucet with pull-out sprayer
- Porcelain foot flush toilet
- Residential vinyl flooring throughout
- Solid hardwood slide fascia
- Stainless steel kitchen sink
- Theater seating (select models)
- Tri-fold hide-a-bed sofa with residential memory foam sleep surface (select models)
- USB charging ports (multiple locations throughout)
Customer Value Package (Mandatory)
- 15K BTU "Whisper Quiet" A/C and bedroom A/C prep
- 4K Ultra LED HD Smart TV in living room (39 in.)
- 50-amp service with dual A/C ducts
- 60K on-demand water heater with mixing tank
- Custom machined aluminum rims
- Electric patio awning with integrated LED lights
- GE black and stainless 17 in. range with edge to edge grates
- GE microwave
- Hidden hinges on cabinet doors
- Keyed-Alike™ lock system
- Rain proof bathroom power vent
- Rear 2 in. towing receiver (4-pin connector on fifth wheels only)
- Security monitor prep (rear)
- Upgraded friction hinge entrance door
Luxury Package (Mandatory)
- Blackout roller shades with reflective side throughout
- Electric auto-leveling
- GE 10 cu.ft. 12V refrigerator
- JayPort 2 in. mount (for outside accessories)
- Residential style glass shower door
- XL grab handle
4 Star Handling Package (Mandatory)
- Dexter® Axles with NEV-R-Adjust® brakes and E-Z Lube® hubs
- Goodyear® Endurance® tires (load range E)
- MORryde® CRE-3000™ rubberized suspension
- Wet bolt fasteners with bronze bushings
- 15K bedroom A/C
- 22 in. outside griddle with deep sink attachment for JayPort system
- Booth dinette (select models)
- Free standing table with leaf and bench seat
- LED fireplace with 5,000 BTU electric space heater (select models)
- LED fireplace with 5,000 BTU electric space heater (select models)
- Overlander 1 Solar Package: (1) 200W panels, MPPT 30-amp solar controller
- Residential 60 in. x 80 in. queen size mattress
- Theater seating in place of tri-fold sofa (select models)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.